RAINBOW MEADOW, LLC ORDER POLICY
PLACEMENT OF ORDER WITH RAINBOW MEADOW, LLC
IS IMPLIED CONSENT TO ALL OF OUR POLICIES.
1. Due to the nature of the products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL and there are NO RETURNS.
2. Damaged items will be replaced with identical items. If a package arrives damaged or an item is missing, it must be reported to Rainbow Meadow, LLC by calling 800-207-4047 within 24 hours of receiving the package. The customer agrees to keep all packing materials for UPS inspection for 14 business days and understands that failure to do so may result in UPS denying the claim for lack of evidence. In which case, the customer agrees not to hold Rainbow Meadow liable for any damage claim.
3. Special Order Items: These are items we no longer stock. These items ship separately, approximately 7-10 days after the price is verified and the customer approves the sale. There is additional shipping for these items.
4. If an item is removed from your order because we ran out after your order was placed, we will remove it and ship the order as complete. If you wish us to hold the order until the new stock comes in, please note that in the Special Instructions area of the order form.
5. Due to the flashpoint of the oils, all orders are shipped to UPS Ground. Shipping charges are based on a specific weight to a specific zone. If the order is under $100, a $2.00 handling fee is added.
6. If a customer gives a wrong or incomplete address, UPS charges a minimum $13 fee to "fix" it. For example, they would consider the address incomplete if you leave off the Suite or Apartment number or Street, Road, Avenue, etc. The customer assumes this correction charge and agrees that Rainbow Meadow, LLC may charge this fee to their credit card.
7. If the customer reroutes the order with UPS, the customer assumes all additional charges and authorizes Rainbow Meadow, LLC to charge them to their credit card.
8. If the customer refuses the package, the customer is responsible for the original shipping charge, the UPS shipping charge, and all additional fees to return it to us plus a 15% restocking fee.
9. Product Samples: There is a maximum of 5 product samples per time of order.
While we do our best to offer you only the highest quality oils available, Rainbow Meadow, LLC does not guarantee that any oil will be consistent in scent from one batch to another. These are natural oils as they come directly from the distiller with no adulteration or dilution to make them more acceptable to the nose so oils may vary slightly from previous batches. We will not take oil back because it is different from your previous purchases. If this is important to you, please call for a sample of the lot before you purchase.
In the event of loss or damage, Rainbow Meadow, LLC will only be liable for the actual cost and/or replacement of the merchandise.
Under no circumstances shall Rainbow Meadow, LLC be liable for any direct, indirect, special incident, or consequential damages arising out of the use, or inability to use our products. It is the customer's responsibility to test their formulations and abide by current safe use practices when using these products.
Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. The laws of the State of New York govern any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein. The Terms and Conditions contained herein will be construed, interpreted, and applied exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, excluding conflict of law rules. Legal action with respect to any transaction must be commenced within one year after the cause of action occurs. The provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code as adopted by the State of New York shall apply, with no application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.